Marketing Class @ COA Conference with Nick

Just wanted to say thanks for the AWESOME marketing ideas that Nick presented today.

For those of you who were there, you know what I mean.

Thanks again for the fantastic ideas!

No pictures? Was Condo Bob there?

Condo Bob was there.

If you’re referring to Nick’s “How To Get Swamped With Inspection Jobs”, then YES it was AWESOME. Lots of great marketing ideas. I’m personally gonna use the Move-In Certified idea to hit realtors for pre-listing inspections and consultations. Another simple idea was adding “Please do not call after midnight” after your phone number. One more thing I’m gonna do is leaving behind letters to the seller.

Thanks Nick for the great marketing tips. In these tough times, we can all use as much help as you can offer.

Stan Chow
PRIME Building Inspections

Thanks guys… it was fun!

Me too! Thank You! Attended the class and the info was very useful, already putting it into action. Thanks Nick!

Me too! Thank You! Attended the class and the info was very useful, already putting it into action. Thanks Nick!

I had a great time at the Vegas conference this year and enjoyed really enjoyed Nick’s talk and perspective on how to get swamped with inspection jobs! Finally nice to meet you and some other InterNACHI representatives too.