Marketing Tips from Mike Crow

Originally Posted By: rlind
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hello all,

As a Home Inspector new to the profession, I was looking for ways to harness my knowledge and background and funnel it into the most productive means to promote my new business.

On www.inspectionnews.com, I happened upon a post from Mike Crow.
Already a successful owner of a Home Inspection company, he now is focusing on helping other Home Inspectors gain marketing edges.

His company website is http://www.localhub.com/, and contains loads of useful information. I personally have participated in a free telephone group conference call, and have even spoken one-on-one with Mike for almost an hour this morning. He has given me a multitude of useful ideas and suggestions.

Additionally, I received 9 timely marketing tips via e-mail.

For those interested, check out http://www.localhub.com/ for yourself!
He also offers a "3 Days Of Secrets revealed" class, which is also explained in the website.

Just my FYI for the day.

Sincerely,

Ronald Lind
Solid Foundation Home Inspections, LLC

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Ron,

Nice find. I am sure many starting out will appreciate you helping them by sharing this kind of information.

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Mike Crow

Thanks for the kind words. The website address has changed to www.mikecrow.com

“Helping People Help Themselves”

Mike Crow,

Millionaire Inspector Community

Originally Posted By: Mike Crow

I hope everyone has a chance to receive the report. Also I just had our web person put one of our free marketing tele-classes out on our website as well.

So if you missed one of those calls you can listen when you are ready. It is out there for a short time period.

Hope this helps. I received some emails from those that due to an emergency missed the live call.

--
"Helping People Help Themselves"
Mike Crow,
Millionaire Inspector Community