Members... SIGN UP HERE NOW for inspection leads.

Believe it or not, in my 50 mile service area, there are approx. 12 inspectors locally (within 15 miles) and approx another 45 that overlap.

You may download the complete application here: homeinspector.com or fill out the application online. If you select the online option, you will need to download the authorization PDF that appears after you complete the online application.

So you should be all set.

Membership is limited to only 3 inspectors per zip code. This is so you may receive consistent leads. InterNACHI members have priority membership to all zip codes at this time.

Thank you,
Ben

Thanks!

You’re welcome! Thank you for the opportunity to work with the InterNACHI community.

[FONT=CronosMM_574_wt_72_op]

[/FONT]

[size=1][FONT=CronosMM_574_wt_72_op][size=3]What documents would that be?[/size]

[size=1]
[/size][/FONT][/size]

Again, need clarification of documents, and home inspection records that you may disseminate or publish.

Thanks,
Jeff

Interesting, as there are at least 30 zipcodes within the 50 mile radius of my office. So, in reality, my service area is my zipcode. (as far as having priority is concerned).

What I meant was 3 inspectors per 50 mile radius. The overall idea is to keep the amount of inspectors in an area to a reasonable level so that your leads are consistent. It may be difficult to keep it 100% accurate but I promise to do my best. I do not want overlapping of territories by a large number of inspectors.

Thanks,
Ben

Thank you for the response.
Please don’t see my questions as giving you a hard time. I receive emails and phone calls daily of people/companies trying to seperate me from my money. I am hoping that your service will be a good fit for my biz. I just need to protect myself, and my clients.
Jeff

I’ll take you up on that.

We have over 50 zip codes in Chicago and near 1,000 Inspectors that service the area.

How would that work ?and also does that mean 3 Inspectors receive each call?
Sounds like if one of the guys goes $99 @ the other two pay the bill and get no jobs unless working for peanuts.

Just being honest and wondering response.

Leads… are we charged for leads you send us, or only the leads we act upon?

The types of documents we would publish include: an article that you submit to be published on the website, a sample home inspection report you submit to be posted on the site or if you provided a client testimonial.

If there is an issue with the wording of that section please let me know and we will have it revised.

Thank you,
Ben

Please ask away. These are great and important questions.

-Ben

Leads sent to you. With your account management tool, you are able to select the exact lead types you want. You can also set a monthly cap / budget for leads so that you may control your costs. You may also deactivate your account for a few days if you are going out of town or will be unavailable.

I faxed over the completed paperwork. Thanks Ben.

Now are these leads fresh from that day or will it have stuff that are weeks old?

Yes, the wording is vague. My clients information and report is confidential, and would never be allowed to be shared with anyone without my clients consent. Therefore, all records relating to any and all inspections will not be released (without a court order), (and any documentation not affiliated to your service, will never be released to you). One exception would be proof of fee’s paid, for commercial inspections, due to the percentage charges for your service. Proof would be considered copy of check, CC transaction, etc…
Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Bill,
Very good point. It is a question I get quite often. Doing this creates value to the customer using the site by providing options. In an effort to keep it competitive, leads are sent to a maximum of 3 inspectors. I understand there will be competition and pricing differences, but this is where the product and service you provide has to win out. It is my goal to have quality inspectors that do not charge peanuts for work.

Overall, I am pretty sure you will get more business than not, making it a profitable program for you. If you have an idea on a different solution please let me know. Again, no contract or commitment, so if you see it not working out you may cancel at any time. On top of that, you have a $20 credit to work with to see how it works out for you.

Thank you,
Ben

I agree with you on the confidentiality of your clients information and would not ask you for any such information.

Thanks,
Ben