Must sell this equipment, priced to move

Hello everyone. Former home inspector, having to sell some of my equipment. This is from Lan-Ceco Property Inspections, LLC, in Kansas City, Mo. Would like to sell local if possible, but will ship if necessary. All equpiment posted here was used for less than 1 year.

For sale is:

Zefon Bio Pump (with original manual) (sample cassettes not included, they are expired) DOES include a calibration cassette, and AC charger cord.

Sentry ST630 Laser Thermometer

Watts water pressure guage

Ideal SureTest Circuit Analyzer, with case

Delmhorst Accuscan Non-Invasive Moisture Meter, with case

All of this equipment, new, would cost you $1326.00 - Asking $900.00 for all of it.

As my business website and mail has been shut down, I can be reached via email at lance.blaco@gmail.com

This equipment must go. All equipment has been carefully maintained, kept in a tool box and is clean. I have larger pics I can send you if you would like to see them.

Payment via cash preferred.

Sorry to see you leave the business, Lance. I know it’s tough up around KC right now. Best of luck to you.

Thanks James

If you do not sell your circuit tester and h2o guage locally let me know. Good luck to you.

Ok, really need to get this equipment sold. I’m dropping the price to $800.00 for everything.

Do you have pictures of these items?

If interested in separating, I’m interested in the Zefon bio pump…

If you will separate, I am interested in the Sure-Test electrical meter and and Zefon Bio pump.

Thanks for considering!