How do I get a picture next to my name and my logo at the bottom of my posts? Sorry my computer level skills are elementary
- Click on the** Control Panel** tab at the top left of the message board.
- Under Settings & Options click on Edit Signature.
- Scroll down to Upload Signature Picture.
- Click on Browse and find your logo.
- Click on Upload.
- Scroll up to the **Signature: edit box **and put your cursor where you want your logo to appear in your signature .
- Scroll down and click on the Insert Signature Picture link.
- Click on Save Signature.
SEO Tip: Make sure your signature contains a live link to your inspection business website. This instantly gives you a lot of link juice (proportional to how many posts you’ve made).
It showed up in the preview box and I also tried the sig. box but no show could it be maybe my download picture was to big, never mind I see it now I was looking for it on my old posts, thanks a lot Nick
what about a picture next to my name can you help me on that one
ok I got help I got it figured out