NACHI free Online education

Hi to all,

As we have just launched the next in our free to members online education module I have been looking at the stats for all of the courses.

I am staggered to find that the courses have now provided a total of 8,000 hours of CE free of charge to our members and the number is rising everyday :smiley:

Regards

Gerry

NACHI member’s clients thank you.

Awesome…Thats why NACHI is # 1

I didn’t notice where the online courses list the number of CEU’s each offers. The online certifiecates (or at least the eample) doesn’t state the number either.

David if you took the online electrical you will get CE credit for it…but you have to log it yourself…I believe it is 4 hours of credit just like the roof course was…:slight_smile:

Check out THIS link- http://www.nachi.org/electricalcoursecertificate.htm

Thanks Paul. From the looks of the certificate I will have to generate separate ones (as state administrator) for Wisconsin members to use for state CEU’s as certain information needs to be on the certificate to use for state CEU’s.

I nominated Gerry B. for NACHI Member of the Year Award The new Online Electrical course is excellent and shows where Gerry did lots of work to produce it.

PS: Paul I think I got 89%, so does that mean I failed per your comment in your signature?

Also, I think Will Decker should be voted as the Chapter Member of the Year for his new electrical program, and you? I will think about what rewards you deserve!

Such a nice young fella from an old man!

LOL…I don’t worry about you FELLA…I know you…

Some of the questions were loaded…lol…like the old Dimmer…and well…I don’t think we have to worry about your knowledge fella…:slight_smile:

I agree with you Joe…100%…Gerry is the BOMB…I enjoyed working with him now…even if he hardly speaks to me for some reason…thehehehe…sorry Gerry…Used me and Abused Me…lol

Decker is also a TOP NOTCH guy as well…SO enjoyed meeting him…we all REALLY need to make sure we make the convention next year…Joe we need to tag team on an electrical class…

Anyway…AGREED 100%…Great People…I second the NOMINATION !

P.S. I removed that TAG LINE Joe…lol…EVERYONE needs electrical training…

I got a 97% and had trouble with the Ohm’s law abreviation stuff. :frowning:
Need help there.

Lets start E.I.T ( Electrical Inspection Training) and TOUR the COUNTRY…like Abbot and Costello…:slight_smile:

Exit…stage left. :cool:

lol…(1) Guess on which I would be…Abbott or Costello figure…lol…thats NOT a hard one to figure out…:slight_smile:

I am built like Costello…:slight_smile:

Yea there Paul you said—David if you took the online electrical you will get CE credit for it…but you have to log it yourself…I believe it is 4 hours of credit just like the roof course was…:smile:
What do you mean by log it yourself? Where? thanks

Brian,

Go to Members only Login at the top of the page. Log in and look for the following link

Add to the Continuing Education Log

A form will pop up for you to log the information.