NACHI releases another FREE book for NACHI members.

http://www.nachi.org/environmentalconcernsbook.htm

NACHI is buying these in bulk and passing the savings on to the members.

Our price is $2.95 per book, and they come in cases of 125.

NACHI is giving the members one heck of a deal.

NACHI member can purchase additional copies at $1 each by sending a check for any amount to: NACHI, 1750 30th Street, Boulder, CO 80301 with the words “Environmental Concerns books” in the memo of the check. Don’t forget to include your name and shipping address if it is not on your check. The books will be mailed to you within 48 hours of receipt of order. NACHI will cover shipping and handling costs. Tip: Save your cancelled check so that you can show in court that you order and give out this book to your clients.

Jay am I missing something?

Mark,

Sorry for the confusion.

The company I work for is Certified NACHI Store, www.certifiednachistore.com or www.nachistuff.com, and is a vendor member of NACHI.

We sell these books for $2.95 each.

NACHI is buying at a huge quantity to get a great price, and passing that savings on to the members. NACHI’s buying power is saving the members $1.95 per book, and you can get any quantity you want.

Hope that clears things up.

Nick keeps taking orders for these great little booklets.

You save 1.95 per copy at NACHI’s price, buying in bulk and passing the savings on to you.

FREE samples too. Order yours today and save.

NACHI members can order their free copy by emailing Nick at fastreply@nachi.org with the subject line “Free Environmental Concerns book.” Don’t forget to include your name and mailing address in the body of the email. The book will be mailed to you within 48 hours.

Thanks Nick, and Jay for this great offer. :smiley:

I had 2 mold testing inspections on Saturday - they were great to hand out during the visits - many thanks!!!

How long does it take to get the free copy. I’ve been waiting 3 weeks now.

I have been starting to wounder also. Usually when I get a reply from Nick saying it will be sent it usually arrives within a couple of days.

I don’t know who is sending them out. I think it was Krystal and she is moving to LA area (CA).

Send an email to fastreply@nachi.org and ask for an update.