Nachi Still Here ?

NACHI doesn’t certify anyone. NACHI is an association. It is a National Association of Certified Home Inspectors. My wise ol’ grandmother, who adopted me when I was 10, and continued providing me sound advice on life until her death in May 2003 at the age of 94, certified me on her deathbed.

NACHI is certifying what every other association that has certified members certifies…membership.

When you compare the membership requirements of NACHI to “others”, as a client did and told me about this two weeks ago, the “others” require hardly more than a check.

In that respect, our “certification” carries quite a bit of clout.

“Ah,” but you say “our members must first complete 250 ride alongs or inspections” as if that is an accomplishment of some kind. To that, we respond that those who do…that is…those full members of ASHI who join NACHI must still accomplish all of the requirements NACHI demands…in addition to their 250 ride alongs.

Now, a NACHI member with 250 ride alongs who goes to ASHI sends a check and takes the NHIE. Period. That’s all.

You guys shot your wad marketing yourselves to used house salesmen with your branding program. The public at large could care less…and are not impressed with your being the “oldest”.

It’s over, dan. Got to the light…it is safe in the light…let go…it will be okay and there is no need to fight it anymore…just go to the light…

The only one who is truly certifiable is Dan. Cerifiable as an ignoramus, with the same old crap day in day out, nothing but talk and no documents to prove his point, or no documented cases of incompetantcy to prove his case.

Jim and Ray,
I loved your last posts. I just hope when he goes to the light it is not to our shining light.

Not a problem Carl. We’l just send him a gallon or two of the NACHI “Koolaide” he(dharris) so often refers to. That’ll get his “mind” right in a hurry.:smiley: Probaby for the first time in his life.:wink:

ASHI always delivers what it promises. Shame NACHI - with its racecar, real estate newspaper boxes and some kind of TV station never quite does. PS do a YAHOO search. NACHO is gone

It is? LOOK

Trying searching on CITY/STATE home inspector. Most people use those words.

Nice Try Alex

I don’t engage these women in conversation…but seeing as a flurry of posts on this board and private emails to me from IP address 76.108.8.31 has resulted in so many negative NACHI comments, we must be doing some real damage somewhere to these mutants. I love it.

Associations are only as good as its members. Sometimes I think we put too much faith in memberships. I am guilty of it too, just incase anyone is keeping score. :wink:

I like exciting inside rumors…

BTW…

Hey, I met a retired Marine officer the other day. Before he could give
me an opinion on a subject we were discussing, he told me he had to
go talk to STMBO (short for "She That Must Be Obeyed).

I was a little surprised, because I did not realize there were so many
women that had your wife’s name…:mrgreen:

Please, someone just ask nick about the nascar car. It doesn’t exist. He lied

You may not get a response due to nicks recent revelation by reading some book, from what it looks like, nick decided to tell his members to shut up and obey him and NACHI about to go from big to enormous, if we minimize message board hypersensitivity
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I tried that and it came back at me as a fake car…:roll:

:shock: Headlines; “Nachi wins the Inspector 500” Driver Nick Gromicko takes another easy victory over rivals Ashi who broke down on the 249th practice lap, Nahi has another dismal DNF despite all the lobbying to force Nachi to use restrictor plates. Gromicko, shows true sportsmanship by inviting all competitors to attend pre-race strategy discussions on how he intends to beat them. Small wonder then, that drivers, the world over are defecting to Nachi! Word has that Ashi pit boss Dan Harris instructed his #1 driver Badler, to wreck Gromicko on the exit from turn 4 in front of the stands. When asked about this Badler said, “wreck him! He!!, He’s so fast, I can’t even see his car!” Well race fans, maybe next week, it will not be so boring, word just in, Gromicko told Harris he would spot them 100 laps next week. See you at the race, from under the stands, this is Seemore Butts reporting live!

Don’t let the stray cats sucker you in. They are referring to some old posts from the archives referring to a race car with NACHI logos. At no time, except in the posts of the usual NACHI bashing gender benders, was NASCAR ever mentioned.

If you feed them, they will stay.

I know that James, I just thought I would write them a silly childrens story, which is almost as silly as them coming on this bb and attacking nachi instead of trying to improve relations and to promote the home inspection industry as a whole. It is hard enough in life without all of this garbage. We’re all in this together! :frowning:

It’s called professionalism Dan, try it you’ll like it. :smiley:

That’s what my ole toothless, wart infested, cranky, hunched back, sun burned,
and smelly grandmother used to tell me. “don’t feed the little critters, or we will
have to shoot them, because they won’t leave”…:mrgreen:

She was very professional, but she never got very many hugs.