NACHI's Tip of The Day

Originally Posted By: Robert Patterson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I would just like to tell whoever does the Tip of The Day that you do excellent work, thanks and keep it up.

Bob

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

I second that emotion, what is the source of the tip of the day, is it comercially available to add to reports or web sites, Its fuuny I look at them every day and have only just realised how good they are.

Gerry

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

They were originally created by Carson Dunlop. I bought all 300+ of them back when they sold them royalty free without a license agreement. That is why we’re the only ones that can put them on our web. At their request we only post some, not all. Lately they have complained about the few we use being on the web. So I suspect that if you buy them direct, they will prohibit you from putting them on your web. They can’t stop us as I own a royalty free version, and they still have my money. They have offered to give me something on their web-site in return for removing it from ours. I originally agreed because I felt bad about their intellectual property being on the web for all to access. Unfortunately they were unable to honor their end of the bargain. Joe Kelly’s PHIC got to them. He spends his life trying to slow down NACHI. Not succeeding judging by our latest hit count analysis. So perhaps now I will make all 300+ available and downloadable. If I get any stupid letters from Carson Dunlop’s attorney, I’ll post all on every web-site I control. NACHI doesn’t get pushed around any more. You can lead a horse to water…

Nick

Originally Posted By: rkuntz

Nick

I had been considering purchasing part of the Carson and Dunlop home study course. You just helped me make up my mind. If they are not a friend of NACHI they are not a friend of mine.

Ron Kuntz
Pro-Spect

Originally Posted By: Joe Wright

Nick,

"If they aren't with us then they're against us" (President Bush). I say you paid for it, post all 300 of them. I also say lets go and kick some sadam a$$.

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi Nick,

I’ m not one to beg but Please, please please, find away for our members to get their sticky little mits on those drawings. at reasonable cost.

Grovel, grovel, whimper, whimper, you know the drill ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Gerry

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

There are always 2 issues that govern something like this:

1. Is it legal? (It appears it is, because we didn't enter into a licensing agreement).

2. Is it right? (I'm going to let Carson Dunlop decide. However like others before them they may mistake my generosity for weakness).

We'll see how it goes and I'll keep you posted.

Nick