Nathan's Power User group adopted the international hand gesture for cuckoldry. LOL

How do you know this? Any data?

I don’t know, why don’t you enlighten us if you know ?

Jim

I don’t know about “May” but definitely a few. Those are the ones that don’t care about releasing their clients private information to 3rd parties in trade for money ?, or at a minimum some types of perks are traded during the barter exchange.

Jim

It’s what they say whenever it is brought up. I’m just saying that’s what many believe. I’m not going to judge their beliefs. It’s the placebo effect in my opinion.

Perhaps you should find out before you make false claims.

I never made a false claim, I just reposted what YOU said and asked if it was true.

How about answering the questions rather than evading them.

1. Are you admitting that you did bring a crooked vendor into the nachi organization to screw the members while you watched?

2. And also is this same vendor screwing over his clients as well ?

There very simple questions so you can understand them since you are the one that made the claims. ?

Jim

1. No.
  2. No.

Then can you explain your post #14, in reply to post #13 ?

Jim

The consumer is the one who has their personal information sold, not the inspector.

BINGO !!! so you finally admit that clients private information gets sold, bartered, released or traded to 3rd parties by those that use Nathans gimmicks.

It 'only took 4 years to spit it out.

FYI (in my opinion) I wouldn’t put it past him to sell the info from the few inspectors that do use him and sell their clients private info.

Jim

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55670063/picard-riker-double-facepalm-not-this-crap-again.jpg