Need help determining Service Amperage

I listed it as 150 amp service in the report. Recommended electrician for other issues: A/C breaker over maximum for unit, No disconnect for the outdoor A/C unit, No GFCI in kitchen or bathrooms, breakers not labeled. So I added that the electrician should verify service amps. Thanks for all the feedback.

Happy to help.

I never list service size if undetermined. Waste of time. Not even when one can measure awg. awg denotes max ampacity of the cable.
Good luck with all your endeavors.
Robert

Box or panel enclosure label denotes distribution panel max ampacity, not the service size. As well, the ITE is vintage. ITE was purchased by Gould in 1976.

Likely the breakers, if original, require replacement.

Schneider Electric: Life expectancy for molded case circuit breakers in the industry is generally expected to be about 30 years, given favorable environment and regular maintenance. Required maintenance, especially for older breakers, includes annual exercising—OFF, ON, TRIP, RESET, ON. This will help to ensure that the mechanism remains operable. Conditions of service, including number of on-off cycles, number of load operations, overloads, short circuits, environmental conditions, and maintenance may affect the time of useful service.

Limit your liability!

Square D QO has a lifetime warranty.

Are we giving advice? Or reporting on the structure?
HomeLine is only 10 years - so does that make it unsafe after that?

My reports try to stay with comments about function. If asked, I may give some ‘free’ advice.

What’s the life expectancy of a receptacle? A switch? A toilet seal?

We are suppose to be reporting facts, with little to no opinions.

Opinions get you sued. Facts do not.

[Non-Member Guest]
Square D has a lifetime warranty?

Everything has a life expectancy.

The lifetime warranty is for defects in materials and workmanship in the manufacture of the product.

Lifetime warranty denotes to, Life expectancy, given favorable environment and regular maintenance.
Required maintenance, especially for older breakers, includes annual exercising—OFF, ON, TRIP, RESET, ON. This will help to ensure that the mechanism remains operable. Conditions of service, including number of on-off cycles, number of load operations, overloads, short circuits, environmental conditions, and maintenance may affect the time of useful service.