need Magnetic SiGnS ?

Originally Posted By: cnordby
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I noticed on another post that lots of you are putting magnetic signs on your trucks. Some may not have any, and might be interested in having some made. I have asked Nick if it is ok to post this and that for the month of November and December…anybody who would like some magnetic signs 12"x24" white background, I will do them for 55.00. If you have a logo occasionally there will be an additional charge if I have to scan and do clean up on fuzzy artwork. Please email me at surfsigns@excite.com. Or post here. I will email you a design for your approval before any work is started. If you don’t get a reply from me within one day, I did NOT get your message! I did get one request from David, however when I tried to reply to your email, it came back undeliverable. Please try again David with your new return address.

Please also remember to take your magnetics off your vehicle at least once a week to clean and wax under them. If you leave them on your vehicle for too long your paint will turn yellow and you will have problems.

Thanks and Happy Halloween! ![icon_twisted.gif](upload://xjO326gspdTNE5QS3UTl0a0Rtvy.gif)
www.signsbycheryl.freeservers.com

--
SafeHOME
Seattle, WA.

David your email isn’t working. I tried to reply 4 times. sorry! try again at surfsigns@excite.com or signsbycheryl@hotmail.com

if I don’t reply I didn’t get your messages!!! thanks to those who have emailed.

SafeHOME

Seattle, WA.

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Cheryl,

Is it $55 for two or each? How much for an extra one for the tailgate?

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Hi Patrick…yes it is for two. It is a special I am running for NACHI members. My regular price is 90.00 for two. I sent you an email. sorry I was installing a sign and didn’t get back to you right away. An extra tailgate would be 27.50.

thanks very much everyone! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

--
SafeHOME
Seattle, WA.

David Jeffers…I cannot get your email return address to work! Please send me another message with a different email addy surfsigns@excite.com

thanks!!!

SafeHOME

Seattle, WA.