Need narrative for a clean Summary

I need a narrative for a clean summary. Did an inspection today and for the life of me could not find anything wrong.

Then, why put a summary in the report? :thinking: :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

Because that’s all the agent reads.:upside_down_face:

Required to by NC SOP. :unamused:

Thanks, Lawrence.

yup. it sucks. A long time ago I used 3D inspections and it allowed this. Now I use HomeGauge and it doesn’t.

In HG you can put any comment in the summary by checking the box below the comment, you probably already know this. So just pick a section, such as the exterior, and write a comment something like there were no issues found, maybe a little more detailed, and put that in the summary.

Too much invested in HomeGauge to turn back now, plus I like using their program. I run a Mac running Parallels and just purchased a Windows. Cant wait to change. I’ll be on the phone with those guys for a while in the morning. They don’t know it, but their going to running step by step on how to transfer.

Thanks Chris. I’ve already tried this tonight, (and actually in exterior) :smile: But, exterior shows up in the Summary at the top. Thanks

No matter what folks say, running parrellals with a Mac isn’t what its cut out to be. Plus my Mac is dying. Just bought a IOS 10, had to send it back because of problems and received another with problems. Word to the wise: Never purchase a phone from say Verizon. They outsource their products and you end up getting a refurbished one where the techs don’t know what their doing. Purchase from an Apple store, or a reputable store that will change it out for a new one. Wasted $1000. Going Android too. Screw Apple.

[quote]
Thanks Chris. I’ve already tried this tonight, (and actually in exterior) :smile: But, exterior shows up in the Summary at the top.[/quote]
Then just create a new section and title it Summary. I’m sure there’s another way to do it but I’ve never had to so I don’t know what it would be. If you belong to Facebook you should join the HomeGauge page, they’re always there to answer questions pretty quickly.