New FREE logo designed for Valiant Property Inspections

I wouldn’t buy a home without an inspection, so why try to set up a design all on your own without professional support?

Have your marketing professionally designed by the InterNACHI design team. The design services are free. Place your custom print order here:

http://printservices.nachi.org/

Marketing contact: jessica@internachi.org

For more info on logos go here: Marketing for Inspectors: Questions to Help Think Through a Good Logo - InterNACHI® and here: Redesigning Bad Home Inspection Logos

1 Like

Nice logo.

1 Like

@lnelson1
Levi, it’s simple and I like the colors but honestly in my opinion, it’s too simple. Not 1 of my favorites from you. I do love those Wow Me Logos that you create but this is not 1 of them. I wish the Inspector well and hope he or she has lots of success. Can’t wait to see your next 1.

• Mike

Michael,
I have to disagree with you. The name Valiant, the color and what appears to be a shield caught my attention.

2 Likes

@pgiannino
Peter Giannino, hey man I’m glad you like it. Everybody giving input is a great thing. No worries on my end. Over the past 50 years I’ve had so many people disagree with me that I can’t keep up. To be honest with you Mr. Giannino, that’s how a good handful of the friends I have became that way. Oh we’d disagree punches were thrown and even kicks with a lot of blocking, side stepping and countering. Men around here aren’t a buch of girly girls who run their mouth and hold a grudge. We fight and no matter who wins, we shake hands and move on with our life (having more respect for each other).

So yeah man, I like the name and the colors as well. I like giving Levi a little motivation to see what he can do. Infact 1 day when I see the Genius come out in him again, I’m gonna have the InterNACHI team go to work on 3 different logos for me. I design my own and they look good and bring success. Take a look at Johnny Harper’s logo out of Tennessee (J&J Home Inspections “Inspecting on a different Level”). Johnny loves it and even offered to pay me for it years and years ago. I said: No Sir, if you like it, run with it. Now he has so much business, he’s a multi-inspector firm and can’t keep up with the demand for his services. Everywhere you look in Tennessee, you see Johnny Harper’s logo and that’s good enough for me. I got carried away. I was trying to say that I run 3 different businesses (Real Estate Inspections, Handyman and Real Estate Investing. I’ve got nice,very nice) logo’s that I designed for all my businesses.

Some people like simple and that’s cool. I myself having designed hundreds of logo’s, think if I done that logo (which I could, anybody could design the logo above) it wouldn’t take me no more than 5 to 10 minutes and that’s editing the color’s like shown above.

Levi knows. I respect him and it’s just my opinion. But undeniably it’s a very simple logo. Maybe the Inspector wanted it like that and if so at least he or she didn’t spend a couple hundred bucks having the logo designed.

Like I said, I’m glad both you and the Inspector like it but it’s not memorable. I don’t assume anything (1st thing my Mentor taught me over 28 years ago) but if I had to take an educated guess, I’d say: Definitely a Newbie and just from the logo I wouldn’t think the inspection would cost that much (maybe 1 of those $225.00 Low Ballers). That’s just my take on it.

I wish all Y’all success. You Sir, Levi and the Inspector that this logo belongs to.

• Mike

Nice Logo.
The shield is a nice touch.

1 Like