New home inspection

I had a guy call me today and ask if I performed a new home inspection, he said he needed the report for the bank. Anyone heard of that, is there a report?

Or is just the TREC?

I don’t have it, just curious.


Depends on what the bank is needing. Did you talk to them or a representative?

If it is an FHA loan they may be needing a final inspection from an FHA Fee Inspector (that is not a TREC inspection). The document is the HUD-92051 form and only FHA Fee Inspectors can fill them out.

Again … depends upon what they are truly asking for and needing.