NEW Home Inspector Software + iOS and Android Apps!

Hi Everybody,

We’ve just released our official Home Inspector Module for SnapInspect.

Website: http://www.home-inspection-software.snapinspect.com/

Watch Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1hzZ59979w

We are inviting members of Internachi to try us out and see for yourselves how easy SnapInspect makes the inspection process compared to some older software on the market.

Yes, we have been in Property Management however, the last 2 years has seen us take off into commercial industries, government, cleaning, vacation rentals and home inspections. With the home inspection industry we’ve noticed a lack of quality software on the market and a LOT of outdated software that inspectors are still using. Lastly there are “Cloud Based” apps and software but still require you to install software on your PC? SnapInspect brings the most advanced cloud based inspection software to the Home Inspection Industry.

With SnapInspect you will come to experience a super simple and clean UI, features packed for increasing efficiency and a platform that has 99.9% uptime. No bootcamp, no parallels, no software installations on your computers and no need for I.T support. Also comes with Google Drive and Dropbox Integration.

Some Key Features with SnapInspect:

Industry first software giving you both MS Word and PDF Reports. Plus web based inspection report.
Customizable inspection templates, ratings, conditions and controls.
Industry first software that allows customizing any part of the report.
Stand out from the crowd with your own unique report. Use our standard report template or send us your own one and we GUARANTEE to replicate it plus make further tweaks should you need it.
Simple and modern UI plus Offline Data Collection using both iOS & Android apps.
Access Web App from any browser to manage and edit inspections.
Collect signature and record video on site.
Deliver report right after completing inspection, no back office editing needed.

Offers:
1 month free on open term subscription
3 months free on annual subscription

Offers are for inspectors who sign up this month please pm me or contact our salesperson sean@snapinspect.com for more info.

If you have any questions post in here or let me know via PM. Have a great day!

Cheers,
Terry