New Technology 4 fuel savings & engine wear. Links attac

Originally Posted By: ccrooker
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Below are the links that I talked about. They all root back to the website www.bitrontoday.com and simply make it easier to get to specific products. If you check the bitrontoday website you will see that there is trainings and numerous other topics covered on it besides the comparisons.

DURALUBE Oil Treatment Comparison to Bitron mms://stream.yourgalaxy.com/bitron/sgarageDuraLube.wmv

AMZOIL Comparison to Bitron mms://stream.yourgalaxy.com/bitron/sgarageAmsoil.wmv

DWG International Oil Treatment ? Comparison to Bitron mms://stream.yourgalaxy.com/bitron/SgarageDWG.wmv

LUCAS Oil Treatment ? Comparison to Bitron mms://stream.yourgalaxy.com/bitron/skinnergaragembr.wmv

POWERUP Oil Treatment ? Comparison to Bitron mms://stream.yourgalaxy.com/bitron/sgaragepowerup.wmv

WD40 Comparison to Bitron Spray Penetrating Oil mms://stream.yourgalaxy.com/bitron/sgarageWD40.wmv

EMISSION TESTS:
GAS: https://uf1.com/wcegmem/bitron_gas-petro.pdf
DIESEL: https://uf1.com/wcegmem/bitron_diesel.pdf

Peg's personal website is www.pegandchuck.bitronglobal.biz

THINKING POINTS:
If you are on e mail just think about how simple and how powerful it is to be able to send out visual evidence such as this anywhere in North America or the world for that matter.
How many people do you know around Canada and the United States who drive a vehicle?
How hard is it to call tell them that you are sending them an email that you want them to look at?
The main challenge with networking is to have a valuable "knockem dead" product that can be dramatically communicated quickly over short or long distance.
It will be interesting to talk to you about your observations and to tell you about the technology behind the power of these products.
This truly is new Techonolygy and is particularly applicable to marine equipment.

Sincerely,
Peg Crooker e-mail me at ccrooker@rogers.com

Originally Posted By: rcooke

ccrooker wrote:
Subject: EMISSION TESTS ADDED -- BITRON OIL COMPARISONS

Hello
Yes this is for real!!

This truly is new Techonolygy and is particularly applicable to marine equipment.

Sincerely,
Peg Crooker e-mail me at ccrooker@rogers.com

Sorry I do not believe in the tooth fairy either.
This to me is just another of many items that are going to show me how to get something that gives nothing .
I remember the 100 mile per gallon carburetor and the magnet you put in you gas line and the secret automiser.
If these products are so great they should be making head lines every where. Consumer reports would be showing how great they are W5 would have a full program 60 minutes would have them on Saturday. and market place would too

PS My norton Came up with some one is trying to gain access to your computer when I went to one of the listed sites.

This to me is just another of many items that are going to show me how to get something that gives nothing . SO DID I UNTIL I WATCHED THE LINKS AND TRIED TO PRODUCT, BUT THAT IS YOUR CHOICE AS WE ALL MUST MAKE CHOICES EVERY DAY ALL DAY icon_eek.gif

I remember the 100 mile per gallon carburetor and the magnet you put in you gas line and the secret automiser. DID YOU USE IT?

If these products are so great they should be making head lines every where. THEY ARE! Consumer reports would be showing how great they are W5 would have a full program 60 minutes would have them on Saturday. and market place would too WHY WOULD THEY CARE

PS My norton Came up with some one is trying to gain access to your computer when I went to one of the listed sites. THANK YOU FOR THAT INFO ROY

Originally Posted By: jkormos

Mobile 1, great stuff, I have been using it since it has come on to the market.

Joe

Joe, have you tried the Bi-tron Products, and if so what kind of results did you have, re.-performance, gas mileage, noise, etc.