**NEXT PROGRAM STARTS OCTOBER 1ST FOR 2 WEEKS! **
Our Entire Program (all 5 modules-140 hour NYS Approved Program) has been Approved by NEW YORK STATE. Our School Founder/Director is Bill C. Merrell, Ph.D. All Approvals have been issued by the New York State, Department of State, Division of Licensing Services for HOME INSPECTION LICENSING. **The Programs below will include a Home Inspection Program for Residential Transactions (Best Inspector Program- 200 Value), a Yellow pages Listing ( 150 Value) , Affiliate Membership to North American Association Network and 1st Year’s Membership to NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors- 289 Value) A Turn Key Operation for our students ! This Saves thousands as compared to some of our competitors. All we require is that the fees are non-refundable. We include all books, materials, handouts, software and final exams! Hundreds in Extras included in your Tuition! I Challenge any other school to meet our price and what we include in our program! **We are pleased to be the Largest Home Inspection School on Long Island based upon successful graduates! Ask our competition for their stats! With over 700 in benefits, and a Module 1, 2, 3 and 4 Special of $ 1200. Google and Bill Merrell have joined forces to explain career basics of entering the field of home inspecting. Check it out here: http://drmerrell.googlepages/homeinspectioncareer](http://drmerrell.googlepages/homeinspectioncareer)
Hundreds worth of Software, Yellowpages Directory & Books Included!
NYS Approved Accelerated Day Program
NEW DATES AND TIMES ARE HERE! OCTOBER 2 WEEK PROGRAM! 12 DAYS FOR MODULE 1-4; MODULE 5 IS 5 DAYS- We only need 8 students to host this program and we already have 3 registrations as of 8-10-07 with 50 days to go!)
MODULE 1 Structural, Exterior, and Roof): 25 HRS plus Exam (10/1, 2, 3, 2007)
**MODULE 2 Interior, Insulation, Ventilation, Electrical): **25 HRS plus Exam (10/4, 5, 6, 2007)
**MODULE 3 Heating, Cooling, Plumbing Systems): **25 HRS plus Exam (10/8, 9, 10, 2007)
**MODULE 4 Profession, NYS Licensing Law, Report Writing):25 HRS plus Exam (10/11, 12, 13, 2007)
Module # 5 (5-6 DAYS ARRANGED BY SCHOOL)- Please register separately for Module 5-Specific daily schedule will be distributed during Modules-CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION !](http://www.merrellinstitute.com/module5.html) Module 5 is schedule to meet the 40 hour requirement) WE ATTEMPT TO COORDINATE 1-2 INSPECTIONS PER DAY TO MEET THESE REGULATIONS dates proposed are 10/19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 2007 **
- **APPRAISAL EDUCATION NETWORK SCHOOL at the Merrell Institute is offering a comprehensive program over multiple weeks as an accelerated program. NYS, Dept. of State approved! This means weeks to a new career is a real possibility! Including the classroom instruction and the supervised inspections! We are thousands less than our competition. OFFICIAL NYS, DOS Approval as an Approved Home Inspector Licensing Program was granted 12-14-05 for us to run this exciting new program! Don’t gamble on your future. All course materials presented to NY State is copyrighted protected and owned by Bill C. Merrell, Ph.D. See Dates and Times below. We will host this program, and an accelerated day program and then Module # 5, to give students an option to obtain their License in NY State at a very competitive price. N.Y.S. Home Inspection Licensing Law is here…Are You Ready to meet the new regulations for a Home Inspector License? We can help and our prices include books, materials, final exams! **
New Home Inspectors in New York State. There are 4 independent 25 hour courses, each with a 50 question final exam. There is a 40 Hour Supervised Inspection Training Program which will involve direct supervision by a Licensed Home Inspector. We will offer each program as follows:
- **Module # 1: **$ 450.00 (10/1, 2, 3, 2007) 25 Hrs + Exam NYS Approval Code P0011 Topics for module 1: Structural, Exterior, and Roof
- **Module # 2: **$ 450.00 (10/4, 5, 6, 2007) 25 Hrs + Exam NYS Approval Code P0012 Topics for module 2: Interior, Insulation, Ventilation and Electrical
- **Module # 3: **$ 450.00 )10/8, 9, 10, 2007) 25 Hrs + Exam NYS Approval Code P0013 Topics for module 3: Heating, Cooling and Plumbing Systems
- **Module # 4: **$ 450.00 (10/11, 12, 13, 2007) 25 Hrs + Exam NYS Approval Code P0014 Topics for module 4: Overview of Profession, NYS Licensing Law and Report Writing
- Module # 5: 1,100.00 - 40 Hours Supervised Inspections (10/19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 2007) NYS Approval Code P0015 - 700.00 our students! MODULES 1 2, 3, 4: Pre-paid:$ 1,200.00** 100 Hours Education **
- MODULES 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5: Pre-paid: 1,900.00** Modules 1, 2, 3, 4 can Take Module 5 for ONLY 700.00 as our discount rate! For this fee, this is a Non-Refundable Program! THAT’S ANOTHER $ 400 SAVINGS!**
CLASSROOM MODULES 1 (10/1-3) 2 (10/4-6) 3 (10/8-10) 4 (10/11-13) 2007 FALL SCHEDULE IS HERE!
MON 10-1, TUES 10-2, WED 10-3, THURS 10-4, FRI 10-5, SAT 10-6 EACH MODULE 8AM TO 5PM FOR 3 DAYS
MON 10-8, TUES 10-9, WED 10-10, THURS 10-11, FRI 10-12, SAT 10-13 ALL 4 MODULES COMPLETED IN 2 WEEKS TOTAL
MODULE 5 DATES AS FOLLOWS:
FRI 10-19, SAT 10-20, SUN 10-21, FRI 10-26 SAT 10-27
THESE DATES WILL BE SCHEDULE AS A FULL DAY SCHEDULE STARTING AT 8AM- THIS IS PREDICATED UPON ACTUAL HOUSES BEING PERMITTED FOR USE IN THE ACTUAL MODULE 5 INSPECTION PROGRAM. EACH STUDENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AN ACTUAL INSPECTION REPORT PER HOME, UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A LICENSED HOME INSPECTION. MODULE 5 PROGRAM KEEPS CLASS SIZE SMALL SO SIGN UP EARLY!
HOME INSPECTION:A Guide for Professionals
by Marcia D. Spada
VISA/MASTERCARD #___________________________________________ Exp._________ 3 Digit Code_____
I wish to register for the program listed above. Courses are NYS, DOS approved. Attendance and passing each final is mandatory.
Class size limited to 30 students per module. No refunds permitted once you register for the program. Limited seating. Payment
required at time of registration. We will accept Module 5 Registrations after Module 1 starts for each program. Sign Up Early!
Questions? call us at 631-563-7720 for further information!
Fax to: 631-563-7719; Mail to: Merrell Institute/Appraisal Education Network School, 1461-16 Lakeland Ave, Bohemia, NY 11716