New York State Division of Licensing Services has approved InterNACHI's Webinar Courses for Live-Distance Continuing Education

The New York State Division of Licensing Services has approved InterNACHI’s webinar courses for live-distance education.

The following courses have been approved:

Please check back in to see when we will have these webinars scheduled.

Take the free, online courses today!

Bam! Really nice work.

This is huge for NY. Donyou have NY instructors to teach them? I would be willing to teach one a month following the association curriculum if there was interest.

Michael,

Would you please forward me your resume at alan@internachi.org? Also, would you be willing to do a short video demonstration on how you would teach a course? Our webinars for the 12 courses approved will be pulled directly from our courses and students will follow along with you answering questions as they come up. Thank you!

Any word as to when these webinars will be scheduled?

Welcome to our forum, Gregory!..enjoy participating. :smiley:

1 Like

We are working with an instructor and getting the courses turned into powerpoints at the moment. We anticipate the courses being up within the next 2-3 months. Thank you for your patience!

Hello Alan, I hope all is well with you. Do you have an update on the NY CE for home inspectors yet?

I just completed the 16 hr online 'How to inspect the Exterior" Course. Does this count towards NY as well or do I need to take the webinar to get the coveted “L” number.

Hi Alan - are these courses scheduled to be taught? thanks in advance,
Adolfo