NH chapter

Thank you David and thank you John!

Carla

Hi Carla!
You asked to play nice so I did. In an attempt to mend a professional relationship and to make peace, I acknowledged the fact that you had reminded me to start the New Hampshire NACHI Chapter meeting with a pledge of allegiance to the flag.

I did say “Thanks go to Carla for the reminder”. I was trying to give you a compliment.

Nothing more, nothing less.

You are right I am busy, I am sure that you are too. This type of correspondence serves no purpose, and only acts as a distraction to both our personal and professional lives.

I respectfully ask that you keep me out of any of your postings and e-mails and I will do the same.

That being said, all I can add is that I sincerely wish you well, I wish you success, and I wish you peace in your heart and mind.

Goodbye, Frank Carrio

Way to Go!
Hey, once you have one started, the next ones are easy!!!

Not a problem Carla…Anytime. If you ever need someone to talk to, Remember…I’m here for ya.
It was great conversing with you a few days ago. Thanks.

Frank,

Sorry I couldn’t make the meeting. I’m glad this meeting turned out well for you and the others. I hope to see this NH chapter continue with it’s NACHI meetings. I will definitely make it a point to show up at your next meeting, I promise.

Please keep me posted.

[FONT=Times New Roman]HI David![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I want to thank you for respecting the RSVP. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]As a brand new NACHI chapter we are bound to miss dotting some of the I’s and miss crossing some of the T’s. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]We have a map of New Hampshire and are currently entering membership data. Once we pinpoint where the heaviest concentration of our members are located this information will insure that all meetings will be “centrally Located.” [/FONT]

The time and place of the Next chapter meeting will be announced 60 to 45 days in advance. We plan on having one every quarter and more if desired.

We will be offering technical workshops, and also have technical speakers. Future CEU’s will be based on the length of the workshop.

All meetings will be open to all certified home inspectors regardless of their association and or affiliations. Notice will posted on the NACHI national website and will be sent out in a 400-mile radius. All are welcome.

I look forward to meeting you.

Respectfully, [FONT=Brush Script MT]Frank Carrio[/FONT]
Certified Inspector & Consultant
President, New Hampshire Chapter
The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors {NACHI}

CONTACT INFORMATION:
{603} 483-5282

Frank Carrio
P.O. Box 188
Chester, New Hampshire 03036
www.americascertifiedinspectioncompanyllc.com

[FONT=Arial]MEMBERSHIPS, [FONT=Arial][FONT=Times New Roman]AFFILIATIONS[/FONT], AND CERTIFICATIONS[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]· CERTIFIED By: The Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]{EBPHI # FC-660614}[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]CODE COMPLIANCE INSPECTOR: {#0502}[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]United States Government, The Department of Veterans Affairs[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]·** CERTIFIED MEMBER: {ICC-5159435}**[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]International Code Council[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]CERTIFIED INSPECTOR {NACHI-04010246}[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors {NACHI}[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]PRESIDENT, NEW HAMPSHIRE CHAPTER[/FONT]
The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors

[FONT=Arial]SUSTAINING MEMBER: {BOCA-101251}[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Building Official Code Administrators {BOCA / ICC}[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]CERTIFIED MEMBER: From 1994-2004[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]{ASTM / ISO-000131040}[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]American Standards & Testing Materials Society {ASTM / ISO}[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]COMMITTEE MEMBER: From 1994-2004[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]{ASTM / ISO-000131040}[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]ASTM F:06 & D:07 {ASTM / ISO}[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]CERTIFIED MOLD & RADON INSPECTOR[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]ESA, PRO-LAB, ACCU-STAR [/FONT]