Oklahoma Licensing

I am happy to say that my BIL and myself have both recently taken and passed our Oklahoma State licensing exam. A lot of studying and work to get to this point. We have our business license as well and have jobs coming in. Nachi prepared us a lot for this. There are questions on the test not covered but was helpful to look at other practice exams to get a better overall idea of what to expect.

Looking forward to the future.

6 Likes

Congrats James! Hope you two have a successful run at it.

1 Like

Boyfriend In Love? What the hell is a BIL and it it so hard to spell?

1 Like

For you lovers of acronyms….

2 Likes

" Get your ass in this MF house right now before I bury your ass"

BTW- BIL = “Brother In Law”…IDK, JMHO…

Well done Thomas we thought bury your ass would be more like bust your ass.

It could be brother-in-law I don’t know that’s pretty difficult to spell I’d rather use an acronym. With today’s gender neutral people I don’t know what it is.

2 Likes

Brother In Law

1 Like

I’m gonna go have some cocktails with my W here in a few minutes

3 Likes

See I understand that

1 Like

Just busting your B’s James

2 Likes

Yep! Bust would be better suited than “bury”… :wink:

1 Like

You must have grown up in a pretty rough neighborhood Thomas

3 Likes

You’re late. Might be a fun night! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :shushing_face:

1 Like

No offense taken. I spent time in the Marine Corps and I’m pretty immune to things like that. Now if you’d called me a sailor we might have problems. Lol.

1 Like

Same here 1984. No love for Squids here.

2 Likes

James best of luck to you and your brother-in-law with your new business. This is going to be a rocky time to get things up and running so I’m glad you have some work coming in already.

2 Likes

My “silver spoon” ass grew up fighting like they (we) did back then. Had to prove who was the toughest in the neighbor hood to gain respect and I did that, “rough” no, “tough” yes. But you can bet your ass I saw some hard ass parents that would be sitting in jail for child abuse these days.

2 Likes

Sorry we took your thread off topic James. Common occurrence around hear!

2 Likes

Yeah you Silverspoon types get a swat on your wrist and you start crying to the teacher that your parents broke your hand. :rofl:

2 Likes

I tend to chase squirrels all the time so I get it. Keep it coming.

2 Likes