Old Packaged HVAC

Anyone know the exact terminology to describe this unit. There are three of these in a Condo that was built in 1950. Each one is on a seperate zone (thermostat).

Anywhere I can get some documentation on them?





The one’s I’m familiar with were made by Singer. They are package A/C unit with a heating coil with heat supplied by a central boiler or steam system. They are common in hotel rooms and other commercial type installations.

Looks like a Packaged Terminal Heat Pump (PTHP). Many makers and are used in Hotels, motels mostly but you can buy one for an addition or an office, workshop, etc. One source may be www.johnstonesupply.com. That is a wholesale house for this type of equipment. Go into the catalog at the top of the home page and follow the links to Commercial eqipment. Hope this helps.

Looks like my school room from 1969.

Thanks for all the replys!!