Originally Posted By: phinsperger
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
1. Temporary stranded cable (the yellow cord) used as permanent wiring. Looks like it has a staple just behind the conduit.
2. No clamps where wire enter box
3. Conduit not secured to box
4. Electrical tape used as extension to conduit.
5. Doubtful if the wires are secure within 12" from the box but not enough of the picture to tell for sure
6. Wood screws used
7. Wires not protected from mechanical damage. Judging from the pegboard, this appears to be a basement workshop.
Hinsperger Inspection Services
Chairman - NACHI Awards Committee
Place your Award Nominations