One step closer to offering an accredited University Associate Degree in Inspections.

It shows a separate one for certificate and one for degree. I am just finishing up at Norco Collage for a cert in construction technology next month. A actual degree would be great

Getting our member online transcript system fully acceptable was the hardest part: http://www.nachi.org/about-transcripts.htm

what would the criteria be in order to receive the designation?

Sweet!Internachi Rocks!

Just another example of how GREAT InterNachi is !!!

It’s not a designation. It’s a real college degree. InterNACHI is close to becoming an actual University.

Another great reason to be connected with NACHI. Nobody else out there will be able to offer this. This will be great for our marketing!

I have been waiting on this since Nick mentioned it a couple of years back. It sounds like we all are exited.

Sorry, that is what I meant. What would qualify a member for the degree? Meeting the membership requirements or would there be something additional that would have to be taken?

Nick, great job on this!!!

We’ll release the list of coursework you have to complete to earn the degree. We still have a few more textbooks to finish as well.

Congrats. That is a nice accomplishment.

Cant wait to tear into this!! =D>

Good. This will entice more InterNachi members to actually take more of the available courses. Instead of only taking the 3 or 4 minimum to become certified members.

Will classes be online or onsite somewhere?

Online. But our physical schools will be able to offer the classroom courses just like they do now.

Very cool.
On a related subject, has InterNachi considered offering training in HUD 203k Consulting? I have been a HUD 203k Consultant for a couple of years and consider quitting on a fairly regular basis. This often calls for what amounts to a home inspection…as well as performing construction draw inspections. The most difficult issue is contending with the Lenders in the interpretation of HUD directives, handbooks, etc. This would be a great one for Legal to be involved in…

Nick,
That’s what makes you and InterNachi number 1.

Sounds great !

Wow. I’m impressed! This is going to be great. Thank you Nick and InterNACHI team!

Excellent work once again, Nick! Will this degree be recognized in Canada as well?