Only in Canada

Only in Canada.

Do not apply for your old age pension. Apply to be a refugee.
It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.00 and each can get an additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of $2,470.00.

This compares very well to a single pensioner who, after contributing to the growth and development of Canada for 40 or 50 years, can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!
Let’s send this thought to as many Canadians as we can and maybe we can get the refugees cut back to $1,012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470.00 , so they can enjoy the money they were forced to submit to the Canadian government for those 40 to 50 years.

Please forward this to every Canadian you know.

Ohh Chuck, Now you got me started!

“Cut the refugees back to $1,012.00” be dammed! Cut them back to ZERO as it was many many years ago when this country was being settled.

Great Idea but it will never work .
Our leaders in all fields do not like great ideas.

The more I hear,
the more I see!
NACHI is the one for me !
Roy Cooke R.H.I. Royshomeinspection.com
A HAPPY NACHI MEMBER,… More find this out ever day!

You would think that if enough people know of this then the ones in power would do something about or to it??

I have a better idea… in addition give them hand guns, let them claim refugee status from democratic nations such as the USA, (i.e. US draft dodger seeks refugee status in Canada to avoid fighting in Iraq).

Yes this is what happens in politically correct Canada, and a please anyone attitude by the long reigning Liberal Government. It is a well known fact that in Canada the immigrant population likes to vote Liberal because of the Liberals attitude on immigration.

What is even worse many of these people have brought their former homeland issues to Canada, and continue to use Canada to fund their woes in their homeland. Just look at the Kardar family one of which is in Guantonamo for shooting a US serviceman in Afghanastan. This family is well known to support terrorism, but have been allowed to stay in Canada, and denounce Canada on several occassions!

Don’t get me started! I have no problem with immigrants as long as they come here to better Canada, and themselves. I have no sympathy for those who come here to suck of the hind teet, or to break the laws.

Many enconomists will argue that we need the influx if imigration to keep the economic engine going. Personally I think it causes more problems than it solves.

I am all for tighter imigration policy. However my idea of tighter policy and that from the powers that be are much different. Anytime I have heard about a tougher imigration poilicy in my opinion is insignificant. No point in closing one door if you open 2 doors elsewhere.