Originally Posted By: Joe Kelly
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
Since I have asked to be removed from your mailing list and the answer was NO, this is supposed to be an "Open to all" forum, and I have been asked to debate Mr. Gromicko before here, lets try and get it over with now.
If you will, as you have stated before you would, answer my questions, with more than one word, truthfully and fully, I will gladly join your organization and become an ACTIVE ADVOCATE of NACHI.
To date I have asked you to validate your compliance with PA law, no less than six times, in writing, and have received no substantive answers other than threats. Let's get it over with once and for all!
When the PAR Grid questions were first asked, back in 2001, prior to enactment of our law, you answered yes to the questions and recently stated you would answer yes again now, but when asked to give more than a one word answer you refuse? So here are those same questions again, in an open forum, where your members deserve answers;
1. Operates on a non-profit basis and independent of a franchise. Please include applicable State non-profit status verification of number.
2. Has membership in more than 10 States. Please include a current, active, member roster, with contact information.
3. Requires performance of, or participation in, more than 100 fee paid Home Inspections for full membership and how they are verified.
4. Requires an individual to pass a recognized or accredited examination that tests knowledge of the proper procedures for conducting a Home Inspection in order to qualify for full membership. Please list the accepted examination (s) and recognition or accreditation of that examination.
5. Requires members to comply with a code of conduct as an ongoing condition of membership. Please attach copies of ethical and standards codes.
6. Requires members to attend continuing professional education classes as an ongoing condition of membership. Please list any levels of membership, type of continuing professional education acceptable, and amounts required.
7. Your organizations verification guidelines for the above mentioned requirements of the ACT and the continuing verification process for membership.
I await your response and will gladly debate any one of the above questions to a satisfactory conclusion.