Please Help! 4 Point Inspection

Been working on some of the Internachi courses and they are very helpful. I live down in Florida and a company hired be train from the ground, up. I completed the 120 hour online course for iGo Academy, My question is do you recommend getting certified for 4 point inspections and Wind Mitigation before I take the state exam. Also, can I perform these inspections solo with just the certification and not fully licensed? Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Also, how long om average does it take to get certified

A WindMit & 4 Point must be performed by a State Licensed Inspector.
There are some exemptions for general contractors, architects.

A license number is required on the forms.

do you recommend getting certified for 4 point inspections and Wind Mitigation before I take the state exam with InterNachi.

do you recommend getting certified for 4 point inspections and Wind Mitigation before I take the state exam with InterNachi

Personally, the wind mitigation exam is fairly tough if you are inexperienced… It comes down to knowing how good are you at cramming for an exam and how much do you know about roof construction, vs. how bad you’d feel if you failed. If you can truthfully answer those questions you’ll probably have figured it out for yourself. Good luck.