PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION Who will you actually vote for?

Wouldn’t want to peak too early, still on track for a landslide victory, nothing has changed, in the end I predict that Obama will garner 330+ Electoral votes and +60% of the popular vote and carry a super majority in the senate.

Wouldn’t that be fun! A filibuster-proof liberal super majority. Here is was you can expect should that happen:

That more than anything is what is truly scary!

The scarier thought of course is that the Republicans brought this on all by themselves and have no one but Bush & themselves to blame. Eight years is a long time, look what Bush has accomplished. The end of personal freedom, the end of capitalism, the end of respect & trust of America by the rest the world, the end of America as an economic super power and the birth of America as a third-world debtor nation. The shame & recrimination of the Bush administration may take generations to restore and that stench of death permeates the McCain campaign.

So lets make it worse Joey!!!:shock: Your logic astounds me some time…I mean most of the time!:stuck_out_tongue:

More baloney:roll:

The Republicans need to be crushed especially the religious wing-nuts and the war-monger neocons and that won’t happen without a total devastation of the party, we need this cleansing and it looks like there is nothing that can stop it from happining… You should take a page from Obama’s play book… Stop worrying and learn to love the bomb. :mrgreen:

Yoy guys are far too easy to ruffle. :slight_smile:

Not ruffled at all Joey! I can say that simply because I think they both suck. It is just I think one sucks a bit more than the other! I don’t get ruffled, its college football season
&pp=ZNxdm824OHUS](“http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined”)

Yeah! Your right. :smiley:

I will vote for whomever the great Republican Base Chicago Tribune recommends

Guess whom they endorsed?.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, it is people like you, who have ruined America

My wife and I went to the Aggies vs Texas Tech game at Kyle field in College Station yesterday with my diehard TT daughter and her diehard TT boyfriend. Sat in the Aggie Alumni section. Great fun!

What comes around as they say!

Kenny, ruined Amerika, you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet baby, but the POS that currently sits in the Oval Office hasn’t done a bad job either you know. Kenny don’t bother washing, the stench of failure is on you for the rest of your life, learn to live with it stinky. :twisted::mrgreen::twisted:

It’s on you too, joey, you voted for him twice!

Correction, I voted for GW Bush once (same as his father).

Does that mean you’re wrong only half the time?:p:p

This poll rocks. I just wonder were the big polls actually poll?

It’s rigged…>>>:p

Do you really think NACHI is a microcosm representation of the American electorate, the vast majority of NACHI consists of grumpy old white men. :slight_smile: