Proper ground clamp for a ground rod

Can either of these clamps be used with a copper ground rod?

Pipe clamp.jpg

There will be a label on it that will tell you where they can be used…

Acorn for Grounding
2-screw for Bonding

Both types can be used to attach a copper conductor to a ground rod. As Roy stated they should be labeled.

I don’t think I have ever seen a label that is readable on them. Just so I am clear, The ground wire coming from the panel to the ground rod should be under an acorn type of clamp?

An acorn is more common, but both can be used if labeled.

I agree, as long as the clamp is listed for the purpose it can be used. These are listed for water pipe and rod electrodes.