Proposed Universal 4-Point Insurance Inpection form.

It still would be nice to know if, the form NACHI has come up with is accepted or not. If you recall previous posts on this same thread it would appear as a done deal. Yet I am reading contradictory statements here. The views seem to be all over the place on this one. Has anyone used the form yet and had it accepted? Just curious.

Folks:
Below is the traffic of e-mails between Nick and I regarding the new 4 Point inspection form that Nick said he developed and it has been accepted by Citizens. However, he stills has the in-work form display in the NACHI forum.

Not clear yet what he means… If it is official. Nick, please go ahead and say so in the NACHI forum (site) period. His answers are always short and not clear.

See below:

OH, yes then it is fine. :wha?: :-({|=

Nick Gromicko

Founder, National Association of Certified Home Inspectors www.nachi.org
Founder, Master Inspector Certification Board, www.certifiedmasterinspector.org
Executive Director, International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants, www.iac2.org
Vice President, Reports, Inc., www.InspectorBoost.com

******************************************************----- Original Message -----
To: ‘nick gromicko’
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 6:10 PM
Subject: RE: 4 point insurance inspection (universal) Citizens

[FONT=Baskerville Old Face]Nick, You did not open my attachments. I’m using the one you developed with Citizen. I just want to make sure that is official because you did not post nor close the loop. You are asking for more suggestions.[/FONT]

NACHI developing Universal Four-Point style Insurance Inspection Form

CLICK HERE to download NACHI’s blank Four-Point style Insurance Inspection form (pdf).

CLICK HERE to download NACHI’s filled-out sample Four-Point style Insurance Inspection form (pdf).

Please make suggestions for improvement on our message board thread regarding this subject: http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?p=220437

From Subject Received
nick gromicko Re: 4 point insurance inspection (universal) Citizens Sun 7/29
don’t know if Citizen’s accepts yours or not, I only know that they accept the one we worked with them on at www.nachi.org/4point.htm :-;;

Hello Nick,

Did we get approve by citizens? Do we have an official 4 point form that Citizens accept, if so where is it. Why is not posted in our site. You never closed out the action. In your last post (4 point subject) you indicated that you were to have IT built in online form that we can edit and send it out using fetchreport.com compatible.

Check my attachments and tell me if they are acceptable by Citizens. I tailored the front page to make it more like my company form.

What is your take Bell?

Regards,

John M. Acaron
Owner & President
HOMEINSPECTORUSA, LLC
BS Mechanical Engineering
TD Mechanical Engineering
Mobile: 850-814-3889
Fax: 850-249-8997
http://www.HOMEINSPECTORUSA.biz

</IMG></IMG></IMG>