QE2 ends June 30th. Don't believe it.

Bernanke is telling a little fib (as is his job to do)… but he will not stop printing.

quantitative easing will not stop any time soon. Just keep hoarding all of the gold and silver you can afford.

With all due respect before QE2 there is FOMC meeting Tuesday and the announcement on Wednesday. The dove and hawks are evenly split, therefore, QE2 for what? And for the gold-bugs, year to date gold is up 8.2%. Wonder who bought Gold recently, as jewelry, at these inflated price. The vagaries are aplenty.

All well and good, as long as you’re stocked up on beans, bullets & bandaids.

He is running out of bullets and is between a rock and a hard place.

All QE 2 has done is run up stock and commodity prices forcing real world inflation.

He made a bet that the economy would recover and real job growth would begin before his printing ended.

He lost.

There is no evidence that a QE3 will do anything but more of the same.

He should be fired.

P.S. Look for them to call it anything but QE3

I’m betting they don’t do anything…:shock:

I don’t think QE3 will happen but they will try to do something.

within the article John posted ,
Fed’s Massive Stimulus Had Little Impact: Greenspan

we have Greenspan stating:

" Greenspan’s comments came as the Fed ended the second installment of its bond-buying program, known as QE2, after spending $600 billion. There were no hints of any more monetary easing—or QE3—to come.Greenspan said he “would be surprised if there was a QE3” because it would “continue erosion of the dollar.”

Like I said, I doubt they’ll do anything like that again,