Welcome to another round of Question of The Week
Questions of the week:
Introduction and requirements:
A member of the Award Committee will post a question, at a random day/time.
A competing member may make one post per question thread to answer the question and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the question answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
Winnings will be limited to no more than 6 times in a given year, the objective is to allow as many Members a chance to win as possible.
Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers will forfeit the weekly winnings.
So please refrain from participating if you have already won in the maximum for the Year.
First correct answer (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Question) wins.
The lucky winner will get a case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to them at their address on file. Make sure your Address on File with Inachi is correct.
Courtesy of Nick Gromicko.
Winners of the Question of The Week shall request their prize by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and submitting their Mailing address for shipping.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
1) The INachi Agreement System has a “Plain English Agreement”.
It states the report is only supplementary to _______
2) A pool fence must prevent a child from going over, under, or through it to get to the pool. All pool fences should be at least _______ inches tall and no more than _______ inches off the ground at the lowest slope
3) What obsolete circuit breaker has a thermal breaker design with no magnetic trip mechanism?
4) Only pipes with a diameter of _______ to _______ inches should be used for greywater lines.
5) Who said he/she wants to go where dogs go upon his/her death?