Quickbooks Pro 2009 for free...

At Staples.comwith rebate. $40.00 discount and $159.00 rebate plus free shipping = FREE. Today only. Anyone who wants to update their accounting practices.

Jeff

Wow!

Always been free online, as I posted early in the year.

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/product/accounting-software/free-accounting-software.jsp

Simple start and Pro are not the same product.

Simple start has everything a HI needs.

Mike if you know of a difference ,could you explain the difference ,and what one may be missing in simple start.

There is a whole heck of a lot there that I will never need or use till I make my first 10 million.

Never said simple start was inadequate for HIs.

I don’t use either.

Comparison guide

Just wondering , because it is much easier to down;load simple start than chase rebates.

It works great and seems to have everything you could need.

I do not think simple start allows you to connect to your bank so you can match your transactions (a must for me, a couple clicks of the mouse & 30 seconds and your done) like Pro does. Also sometimes I spend money out of the business account for personal things, Pro keeps personal & business expenses separte. Does simple start do the same?

If simple start works for you then stick with it by all means. I just dont know that it would work for me. I have been using Pro for over 3 years now and very happy.

Pro does have to features to connect to your bank and credit cards and get balances which is pretty cool.

Most full version software is free.

I have no idea, as I would not trust that information over this type program.

I suggest anyone wishing the program have a look before buying.

Download now ,then decide.