Radon Measurement Professional Initial Training Course

This is a thread dedicated exclusively to students taking the InterNACHI® free, online “Radon Measurement Professional Initial Training Course.”

This free, online course is currently being developed and will be released in a few days. It will prepare the student to become a radon testing professional and qualify to take the NRPP radon certification exam.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact education@internachi.org.

2 Likes

Good morning! I am Corey. I am a new member located in Maine. I am interested in learning as much as I possibly can in this industry. Radon is a significant service here in Maine so I am hoping this course can teach me the basics that I can build upon.

1 Like

I have passed the initial training course for testing Radon. I was curious how close this is to the national test or if there is something else i should be studying to take the exam. Maine has a 30 day waiting period for a retest.

1 Like

Hello internachi, Gufrez Abson here renewing my studies and the radon measurement training course is one of the first hopefully of many more.

Hi Ben:

Here to pick up an IAC2 Certification!

1 Like

Good Day,

Pat Murphy here, polishing up and looking for expanded understanding of the topic.

1 Like

Nice. @pmurphy10. I never stop learning.

Hi all, Jim M with Protect Inspection in TN. Our owner Kevin said, “Jim, its time to get your Radon training’” so I am diving in! Ya know… I think there are really about 15-17 Ben Gromickos! Thats the only way all this could be done at Internachi! Thanks for great support! (at least 5 or 6!)

Ha! Here are the good people working every day to help your inspection business succeed.

Hello,
Mariann, from New Jersey. I am interested in adding Radon testing to my home inspections. Hoping this course can teach me what I need to know to confidently perform Radon inspections.

Hi, @mbalmann. You want to take Advanced Radon Measurement Service Provider Course (NJ Candidate) - InterNACHI®. It’s approved by NJ. It’s specific to NJ. Sorry for the confusion. But NJ approved this state-specific radon course. If you have any questions or if you need any clarification or help, feel free to reach out to your Education Team at education@internachi.org.

Hey mates,
My name is Mia-Leilani Williams, but folks call me Mamasita. I’m taking this course to expand my belt. I hope the read is good.
Good luck

Hi, @mwilliams76 . Thanks for posting on the forum, and welcome! If you ever need any help with your training, certification, and education, feel free to reach out to your Education Team at education@internachi.org.

1 Like

Thank you @bgromicko1

Aloha (Hello), my name is Gerome and i am from Oahu Hawaii and is very excited to learn and start new journey here on Hawaii.

1 Like

Welcome, @gkekumu. If you ever need any help with your training, certification, and education, feel free to reach out to the InterNACHI® Education Team at education@internachi.org.

Hello! Starting…

Excited for this class and learning about radon.

Hello, My name is Nick, and I am taking this course to obtain as much knowledge as I can as I am scheduled to take the national/state exam on Monday the 14th. So throw it at me:-)…

Hello internachi, here to further educate myself on radon