Radon Testing in Pennsylvania

OK, so you need to be certified in PA just to put out Prolabs Radon canisters for testing?

Has anyone done this and gotten a letter from DEP about a fine, I have. Let me know how you made out.
Tom Pszczolkowski

Tom, are you saying that you put canisters out and then received a letter from your state about a fine? I would say if your state is regulated for radon testing then yes, even if you are just settings canisters, you need the license.

You have also violated Nachi Code of Ethics…

1.10. The InterNACHI member shall comply with all government rules and licensing requirements of the jurisdiction where he/she conducts business.





You require a Radon license in PA no matter how you do the testing or what you use.

for it to “stand up” it real estate transactions…it needs to be done by a certified professional.