Radon Testing


I own a three story multi-residential unit, and I am getting ready to have a radon inspector come in to do some testing. I know they will test within the units, but will they test in the hallways and lobby of my building?


Radon testing is usually done in basements where the gas enters through sump pits and cracks in the floor and collects.
Just to see what upper floor levels may have, I tested my own home on the main floor above ground. It was null. 0.02 pCi/L 4.0 pCi/L is the action level Radon mitigation is needed.