Rape Victim Pardoned!! WOW!!

WOW!!!

Saudi women spared lashes/prison!! Unfcuking believable,since when is being a victim a fcuking crime?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/12/17/saudi.rape/index.html

A PROUD Canadian!! and Christian.

A PROUD Packer Fan!! and Christian

I love you man, but I’ll just have to stay with the Christian part for right now. I’m still grieving over yesterdays loss. :frowning: No hard feelings.:smiley:

Mic

There is a book you might want to read…it is called “Princess”. It is written by an anonymous Saudi princess about the atrocities carried out daily against innocent women. There is currently (if she still lives) a women in a cement dungeon over there, in solitary, mad, fed scraps, defecating in a corner for years. Her crime was that she was gang raped. We rub shoulders with the Saudis and call them friends. If these things were happening to men, the whole world would be up in arms. Oh and their is still forced female circumcision in that country. It happens to 13 year old girls by a midwife type with a razor. Barbaric! Wife does not please you? The law there allows you to take her out in the morning and stone her and you don’t even have to give a reason. Do some research…its just sick
Dana

There is a book you might want to read…it is called “Princess”. It is written by an anonymous Saudi princess about the atrocities carried out daily against innocent women. There is currently (if she still lives) a women in a cement dungeon over there, in solitary, mad, fed scraps, defecating in a corner for years. Her crime was that she was gang raped. We rub shoulders with the Saudis and call them friends. If these things were happening to men, the whole world would be up in arms. Oh and their is still forced female circumcision in that country. It happens to 13 year old girls by a midwife type with a razor. Barbaric! Wife does not please you? The law their allows you to take her out in the morning and stone her and you don’t even have to give a reason. Do some research…its just sick
Dana

:shock: :ack:

Dana

In 1992 (after the war) I did some work in Bahrain. I was there for six months. Although Bahrain is (at least it used be before the Emir died) a moderate Islamic state it had it’s crazies(mostly from Saudi Arabia). They came in droves on Friday’s to party and drink.
I remember reading an article in the daily English newspaper. Two men, one married and one single raped a young lady. The sentence? The married guy received 100 or so lashes and some jail time, the guy that was single believe it or not was not punished. The judge said he based his decision on marital status.The married guy was punished because he was married and therefore was not justified in raping this women. The single guy was justified because he was not married and therefore could not have sex when he pleased! And all this took place in …you guessed it Saudi Arabia.
Now this is SICK Dana. Caferty from CNN described them best “Backward society”

Brian

The women that was spared was with a man who was also raped. He will probably not be spared the lashes.
</IMG></IMG>

I trained Saudis in the Navy back in the 80s. I could tell you some tales that defy all logic and reason.

Before you go defending this women, are you aware she was with a man she was not related to.
She should be severly punished.

In the presence of a man she was not related to - the very idea revolts me.

Thank heaven there are some countries that believe in the holy sanctimony of a lowly woman never being in the presence of a man that is not a relative.

Excuse me, I’ve gotta go throw up now.

Have you been to a rape trial in the US? I have, and I’ve also have had the pleasure of being on a jury too for one. This is what I learned.

1. The victim is automatically placed on trial.
  2. If the victim had ever had a run in with the law, it will be brought up. DUI, disorderly conduct, over due library book.
  3. The victim will have prove they were innocent, and did not want to be attacked.

After the victim is proven to be a ‘victim’. The jurors have to become educated:

1. The lack of resistance facing a knife or a gun is not consent to being raped. A statement I remember, “She didn’t resist initially, or run when she had the chance, so it might have been consensual after the fact.”
  2. Injuries associated with being rape is not an occupational hazard of being raped, and should be not overlooked. “Sure he stabbed her in the neck, but it was only because he was concentrating on raping her.”
  3. Rape is wrong. Regardless what “Big Religious Organization” spent money lobbying against it being recognized as a human rights violation during war, a war crime, it’s still a violation against human rights. Can’t use tear gas to get enemy combatants out of a building, but you can run a train on a child under the Geneva Convention?

So before you go holding your nose because certain parts of the world stink, we need to clean up our own back yards first. No second chances for rapist/child molesters/pedophiles. That is my position. Once we all share this position, then we’ll move on to helping other parts of the world understand.

tom

P.S. I await your red boxes, since we don’t all support the “NO SECOND CHANCE” policy I have.

Thomas are you saying that if a 18 year old boy has consensual sex with a 17 year old girl , the boy should go to jail for the rest of his life.
After all that is rape according to the law.

I’m totally confused with your post. Maybe I’m slow but on which side of the fence are you on?

What you didn’t understand while serving jury duty was that it’s up to the defendants lawyer to discredit the victim.

What you don’t understand about the middle east and Islamic Law is your problem.

I’m not in the habit of giving out reds as you say…but in your case I will make an exception! UNDERSTAND?:smiley: Here it comes…wait for it… done.:roll:
</IMG></IMG>