Real Investment Firm Looking for Inspectors! We have JOB Openings in the MD/VA/DC/PA areas!

Good Morning, I am an inspector, not a recruiter. I used to perform private inspections, currently licensed in MD and VA and now work for a real estate investment firm. We have currently opened new territories in the VA,MD,DC,Philly, areas and are looking for experienced inspectors. State licensing not required but preferred.
This is a lucrative and rewarding position. M-F, Competitive salary, full health benefits, mileage reimbursement, flexible scheduling.
Walking roofs is NOT required but must be willing to enter attics and crawlspaces. You will not have to deal with agents or nervous buyers, only excited sellers. Must be a road warrior, able to work independently, and should have a truck, SUV or willing to obtain one within your first 90 days.
Anyone who is interested please contact me and I can give you more details. If you love inspecting and have an interest in real estate investment this may be a nice change and the position for you.
Matthew -301-633-2683 shoot me a text. I may be hard to reach on weekends but will respond anytime during the week.