Recent Survey of Real Estate Agents & Inspector Tips

Watch on YouTube

71% of real estate agents polled in a recent Homes.com survey say that they anticipate closing transactions in the next 30-60 days. So, what should home inspectors do to get ready for a pent-up demand for inspections?

During this COVID-19 time, we recommend that home inspectors focus on the following business and marketing tasks:

According to the survey, 68% of real estate agents are staying in touch with clients by texting. Learn how to incorporate texting into your business website.

63% of the real estate agents in the survey believe that in a post-pandemic real estate world, the digital focus on transactions will remain. So, that means that you have to:

Agents are shifting the way they do business and market themselves, and home inspectors should too. Now is the time to (i) communicate that you do COVID-safe inspections, and (ii) keep in contact with agents, clients and neighbors, and (iii) use an open schedule to boost your social media posts and your inspection business website.

All of these business and marketing tasks are taught in the free, online InterNACHI® Master Class for Home Inspectors.

Love it! I’ll get working on my biz right now!