Reported Post by relliott

Apparently you haven’t read many of the “leader’s” post. :shock:

Rosy and Ricky are not the brightest bubs on the tree so to speak.

Am right enough to see ignorance, intolerance and pure lack of a public filter when you post these ridiculous pieces of trash. The really sad part is you plan it, research until you find something that is either borderline offensive, or blatantly is, and then you sit back like that kid in the class that p’d off everyone in the class on a daily basis and wondered why people wanted to kick his Azz twice a day. If you are so smart, how come you can’t figure this part of basic human behavior out? Just wondering genius. You take things way too far. At some point, it has no value to anyone else but you.

Check in to that mental institution you used to work for.

You need a ECT tune up.

What is offensive about a legitimate scientific paper?

Or does it mess with your idea of what normal human sexuliaty look like?

What do you know about normal? Tell me…and if your answer is based upon religion…it will be like that message you get on your video games…YOU LOSE!

Attaboy there Belrose…
Mike is actually a nice guy in there somewhere. It just doesn’t appear often enough. His tag alongs certainly could use a bit more culture but hey, we all need someone to look up to… Right? Too much idle time and his fly is always open until wifey gets home from work and then, it’s back to his alter ego… What a vicious cycle!

Other members have been Expelled from InterNACHI for posting “private/members only” information on the** PUBLIC** sections.

If a member does not like this type of thread they should do what I do and that is … DO NOT PARTICIPATE !!!

I am “deleting” all connections to this thread.

That means that I will not waste a single minute of my life reading what comes next.

I suggest that others do the same.

Listen, if the weathermen can call something normal so can I.

natural

orderly

ordinary

regular

routine

traditional

typical

average

commonplace

general

mean

median