ReportHost down?

Help. Is the ReportHost website down? If so, how long has it been down? I can’t access it and I need to write a report. Anybody know what’s going on?

I like using them but this was my main concern when I signed up with them. Having your previous reports and your report writing tool hosted on a web site instead of local to your PC puts you at the mercy of the host availability.

There are levels of service you can buy for web hosting and I would hope that ReportHost would buy 24/7 availability.

Yes, their down for several hours today and maybe early tomorrow morning for ugrades. There was a red message at the top of the home page for the past couple days.
I’ve been using them for over a year now and am quite happy with their service. :slight_smile:

I agree with John - Report Host has been VERY reliable. They did announce that they would be down today for upgrade and maintenance. Just to be safe, I always save a published copy to my own hard drive. But I’ve never had to use my copy, Report Host has always been available. So don’t fret.

Thanks for the info. I too have been very pleased with ReportHost. There many hours of many days that I don’t need them to be available… it’s just my luck the one time they were unavailable was the time I needed to get a report out. I hadn’t been to their site for a few days and I didn’t get a chance to see the notice. They’re back up now and I got my report to my client and all is well with the world again.

I Didn’t see the DOWN Message but I don’t need them today and yes I like it too