Ride Along With NACHI

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Here are the tricks to getting a ride-along.

1. Use NACHI's Find an Inspector form on front page. I think our newest URL http://www.findaninspector.us points to it too.

2. Contact Inspectors who are at least 40 miles from you.

3. Make the contact by PHONE.

4. Offer to be his helper for the day and assure him that you will stay out from between the Inspector and his client.

5. Remind him you are a member of NACHI.

Nick

Originally Posted By: rray

Nick’s points are good ones, but I like Sean’s picture idea, too.

Home inspections. . . .

One home at a time.

Originally Posted By: Rusty Rothrock

Sean -

You're always welcome to come to Richmond for a ride along. Bring the family, stay a day or two. You can work with me during the day while your family could sight-see (assuming you're married and/or have a family).

This same offer goes out to all NACHI members, give me a call or email me if you are interested.

Regards,
Rusty Rothrock

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Sean,

I did not forget that you asked me for a ride along. When I schedule an inspection I will certainly be calling you to see if you would like to come along. Lucky for me that I am only busy two weeks out of the month, it gives me time to mow the F***ING grass and stuff like that! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Do you wanna help me put a new roof on my garage? Maybe help me put new water pipes in my flooded basement? Help replace my electric service with a new 200 amp service? Do you get the picture? ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

If anyone comes to San Diego, I’d rather play docent than take you for a ride-along. That would give me a day off!

Home inspections. . . .

One home at a time.

Russel,

Since I don't have my dictionary handy and I am too lazy to get up and get it, could you please define, "docent"?

Joe Myers

'Tis a tour guide.

Home inspections. . . .

One home at a time.

Russel,

I just may take you up on that offer since I really don't need any of your trade secrets! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers