ride along

Originally Posted By: jmyers
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

If you have recently contacted me regarding a ride along I have scheduled an inspection for this saturday and you are welcome to attend. The property address is:

111 North Brandywine Avenue, Modena, PA

I will be arriving around Noon and I have invited other seasoned inspectors since this house is vacant and no one will be coming to this inspection.

If you are planning on attending please let me know so I can get a count on how many are coming.

Thanks,

Joe Myers

P.S. Does anyone have a generator they can bring?

Originally Posted By: Aaron Rosenbaum

Can I come with?

I live in Minnesota icon_biggrin.gif

Aaron,

Anyone who wishes to attend can come. Please just email or phone me so I know how many are coming. icon_biggrin.gif

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: sthompson

What great timing! Count me in for Sat. Thanks! Oh by the way , I’m the Steve Thompson that sent you a message on your web-site.

This Forum is fantastic icon_smile.gif

Steve,

If you sent me a message I did not get it. Are you sure it was me?

Joe Myers

To all of those that want to do ride alongs:

This is going to be your only chance for a while if you want to do a ride along. DON'T MISS IT!!

Nick, I posted this here just so you could see that out of the dozens of inspectors that ask me for ride alongs, only two are coming. When they come back and tell you that I did not take them out it simply is not true, I offered and they did not come!

Joe Myers

Hello Joe,

Did you check your web -site ? I thought that I sumitted a message at the bottom. Maybe not. Anyway , I am ready for tomorrow. What things, if any should I bring? icon_biggrin.gif

Steve,

That actually sends me a message as an email. I did not get any emails from my web site and that is why I asked you about it, I wanted to make sure it was working. I tried shortly after you posted that message and it worked for me, I just never received the email you sent. I DUNNO WHY!

If you would like to perform an actual inspection on this place bring whatever you would need to do that. It will count toward the 100 you need if you are a new inspector, you just need to turn them into NACHI to have it reviewed. icon_biggrin.gif

Joe Myers

Good morning Joe!

Just wanted you to know that I cannot make this morning’s ride along. icon_sad.gif I have a family conflict. Thanks for the opportunity. What would the next available schedule? Thanks again!

Steve,

Lemme think....october.

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Ken Papp

Joe M, Thank you for such an informative ride-a-long inspection yesterday. I did learn alot and would love to work with you again. I have so much to learn yet… icon_lol.gif…I thank you for taking the time to pass on the knowledge to me…See you soon…Ken icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif