RIP Condo Bob Elliott

I’m going to miss you as much as the other guys buddy. Rest in peace and condolences to friends and family.

Bob Elliott has been a good friend of mine for the past 12 years. We had our differences but we always brushed it off and a friendship for life.

Bob Elliott was my 3rd friend here on InterNACHI.
Nick Gromicko was #1
Jeffrey Jonas was # 2
Bob Elliot was #3

You will be greatly missed my friend. My heart is very saddened and I’m crying Bro. Love you to no end.

6 Likes

He was a great man Thomas Glaze

2 Likes

I hate to say it. But another one that I take off my phone list .

RIP…Brother Bob !!

2 Likes

We usually talked on the phone at least one time a month. He will be missed by me. I love him.

He was a no nonsense guy. Yes maybe so or not… But I always enjoyed our phone conversations over the years.
I will for Damn sure miss him.

6 Likes

I’m truly heartbroken about this .

I don’t think I have anything else to say.

3 Likes

Respect.
Sad to hear.

1 Like

Always had interesting posts. Just conversing with him last week online. RIP Bob

3 Likes

Rest in peace

1 Like

Back when I was a newbie home inspector, I read everything posted on this forum I could find and even went back even read stuff that had been posted 5-10 years before I had joined.

I learned a lot from Bob Elliott’s posts. Especially about inspecting roofs that are too dangerous to walk on. Though we never met in person, we kept in contact via forums and FB. I can’t inspect a high tile roof without thinking of Bob.

Rest in Peace. And thank you for all you did.

4 Likes

Bob was active on the old forum when I first joined Internachi. I learned a lot from his posts and respected his contributions to this group. He seemed like a really great guy and I’m sorry I never met him in person. Rest in Peace, Bob. I’m praying for your family and loved ones who surely miss you.

4 Likes

Marketing Tip for Inspectors: Have more than one weapon and use the right one for the job.

by InterNACHI® Founder Nick Gromicko, CMI® and InterNACHI® Member Bob Elliott

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to process this all day and am having a hard time. Bob was a great friend. He was one of the first inspectors to ever use Home Inspector Pro around 15 years ago and a lot of features came directly from Bob’s early and continual suggestions. We spent many nights talking about his life, his ideas, family, etc. I’m going to severely miss our conversations. RIP Bob

8 Likes

So sad to hear this. I was just talking with him on FB group last week. Prayers to his family.

1 Like

So sorry to hear Bob has passed away. My condolences to all who knew and loved him.

1 Like

Me too Ian. This is brutal :frowning:

1 Like

He will be missed. His knowledge will be missed.

Share the knowledge you have; it would be a shame for it to go away without passing it on. The forum is a great place to share, and Bob did that with regularity. I learned a lot from him.

Please consider a calcium test to check for plaque buildup. It saved my life. It’s only $50 here in the Green Bay area.

5 Likes

RIP Bob, you’ll be missed.

I enjoyed the conventions, laughs, trying to rip your arm off in an arm wrestle, the years of discussion, banter and overall fun.

Life sure is fragile, sadly this is a reminder.

The Council of Men

2 Likes

Another remarkable person & Inspector lost too soon. RIP ‘‘Condo Bob’’.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Bob contributed a lot to the forum. RIP Bob.

2 Likes