Robert Young home inspector

GRADE huh?
Look at this grade lol, CONCRETE, new concrete homeowner was BS’d into, was told the new PITCH of the new slabs would solve leaky basement, BULL—shit! And Robert, concrete is much, ummm, harder surface that helps divert ‘some’ water from a to b… so WHY did the basement keep leaking… and homeowner caulked perimeter !!!
Before I busted out the damn concrete…

Now this video, same house dammmittttt, SEE the REAL reasons why, where water was allowed to get in!!! Had NOTHING to do about the grade… and plzzzz do tell, how the fk your recommendation of INJECTIONS would fix these!!! Tell me dammmitttttt

’ the waiting is the hardest part’, T Petty

Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbert, let’s talk about the GRADE here, cmon dammitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbert, how come after we did our thing they do not leak anymore, how do you explain that bro? Just luck?

where you at Mr all about grading, Mr drain tiles guy, Mr hydrostatic wiener pressure guy pftttt, stick to inspecting houses and not basement waterproofing, so many chumps, so many liars, I for one am waaaaay tirrrrrred of it and will call your fkk wad ass out

Robert should stick to mowing the lawn:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes