Roller Coaster

Found this “roller coaster” drain from the kitchen sink yesterday.

Lee 141.jpg


Shucks, it’s jus’ a ordinary drane trap…

I can see several issues besides the piping…

Maybe they call that a slump trap

it will probably need a “slump pump” then

looks like a common hook up for a prefab. what year was the house? do they need to test that fiberouse material for asbestos??

  1. Fiberglas on ductwork-----sort of:)

sort of…need to test for asbestos? or sort of a prefab?:wink: