Anyone seen this before?

I have seen plenty of the white accordian repair drain piping. This is very thin and soft like hose, but it is shaped as a p-trap.

bath 1 drain.jpg

Ok, a lot of people are looking. Maybe I should have asked. Would you recommend immediate replacement in your report?

That looks more like the hook piece that comes on the end of some washing machine hoses. Perhaps it is, and someone repurposed it for a trap?

EDIT: Fernco “Quick Trap”:

That’s exactly what it is, thanks Marc.

Marc, I thought you were an electrition. You always give quality info. The system won’t let me give you a greenie, sorry. Thanks.