Roof Deck attachment question

This home has both single wrap and clips. The clip is where the roof connects to the home and the wrap is further away. What should I mark as the correct attachment clip or wrap

You’re looking for roof to wall connections, not mid-wall tiedowns.


Robert the first three pics are not roof to wall connections. They are not attached to the top of the wall plate.
The last pic, cannot see the “metal connector” well enough to determine.
Need a better closeup.
ps>> I guess you meant something else, not “roof deck attachment” which has nothing to do with straps/clips. :cowboy_hat_face:

Yes your right I meant roof to wall attachment lol