ROYAL LePAGE opens huge new offices. NACHI was there.

Yep, Ray Wand’s inspecting his wet bedsheets alright. :lol:

Regards,
Norm :wink:

Whats an ASSOCIATE of what? Sounds like someone was giving estimates while carrying out inspections and then doing the work also.

FYI, Raymond Wand is bugmenot.

When this embarrassing fiasco is over, the names behind it will live on: Raymond E. Wand, Roy D. Cooke Sr, and Norm Bushman. I got absolutely NO problems with that. :wink: :lol:

:wink:

You are so wrong Dave.

Hey listen you panty wearer get some new material, is that all you limited education will let you talk about?

Lets talk about OAHI-CAHPI.

Ray/bugmenot,
Go right ahead and talk all you want. I think Gil had some interesting questions for you about NACHI. Surprised you are running away from that, considering this is NACHI’s forum.

When this embarrassing fiasco is all over, three names will live on: Raymond E. Wand (a.k.a. bugmenot), Roy D. Cooke Sr, and Norm Bushman. You must be proud of yourself, Ray. Personally, I don’t have a problem with that at all. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey anyone seen the BOD minutes from OAHI or CAHPI for that matter?

Ya, I got them here in my back pocket. Boy are they ever interesting. I now know where Jimmy Hoffa is. :lol:

No but we know about your credit rating. Its terrible Dave! :wink:

Ray/bugmenot,
Now your answering questions no one asked about people no one know. :roll: You okay in the head, boy? :shock:

You know, once this embarrassing fiasco is all over, people are going to remember three names involved: Raymond E. Wand, Roy D. Cooke Sr, and Norm Bushman. I got ZERO problems with that. :wink: :lol::lol::lol:

Regards,

Okay Dave whatever you say.

There is no credit here for you! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yep, Ray/bugmenot’s definitelty switched over to FULL HISSY-FIT MODE. I can hear his stomping and cry babying all the way from Caledon.

Make a deal withn ya, Ray/bugmenot. Give me $100US and I’ll pretend to be Dave for a week so you can bitch at him on the hour!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
Norm :lol:

Do the words, Dunn and Bradstreet mean anything to you?

I thinkt they should.

This is Raymond Wand in full hissy-fit meltdown mode. :lol: Watch closely, he’s always got to have the last word. :|.)

bugmenot/raymondwand says what? :lol::lol::lol:

\:D/:wink:

You forgot one thing,9300 members of NACHI would be very happy to answer for Ray or anyone else for that matter.You post BS all over the board to elicit a response from Ray? The joke is on you. I really feel sorry for you,I would seek help,medication or a girlfriend [your dog doesn’t count].
I have the last word buddy,and please don’t waste your time responding to this post,I will not engage you in dialog ever again.

BTW Get a life and help!
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Oh my, don’t get yourself all in a tither there Mario. :roll: You don’t know what your talking about, new guy. It will become clear in time, like it has for Ray and Roy’s other followers. You’ll be gone and someone “new” will be here to replace you. But hey, don’t let that stop you from playing the villiage idiot while your here. :lol:

Mario

Bottoms has nothing to add to OAHI, so he comes here because he needs attention. His support in Oahi has waned, I am not surprised and try as he might and as hard as his cronies try they haven’t been able to make anything stick to me because Dave has poisioned the pool. No fair trial in OAHI for me thanks to Dave. I owe him so much because I have a Teflon suit and its all due to Dave.

Thanks Dave for your unwavering support and sending Oahi Cafe readers to Nachi to read your posts under the pen of Norm Bushman.

Dave Bottoms Loves Nachi more than his kidney and his mother and more than his credit rating and more than his businesses!

Hey Dave

Mario is smarter than you and it shows. He can make rational non repetitive statements and has a sense of humour. You can’t do that and your not funny! Keep trying loser!

Your an embarassment to OAHI-CAHPI! Even Dunn and Bradstreet and Equifax say you are a loser.

Speaking of embarrassments, Raymond/bugmenot. Aren’t you one of only two people ever booted off an OAHI committee in its history? And one of only three people booted off that canuck forum?

Talk about an embarrassment to OAHI. :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Ray

Is it true about dave and his dog, e-mail me and let me know please