seattle

Originally Posted By: tlempe
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Im considering moving to the seattle area, does anyone no thats states requirments fo the home inspector?

Originally Posted By: lwilliams

Hi Tim,

If you do move to Seattle you will have to change your business name from Summerland to Rainyland Home Inspections. icon_biggrin.gif Living in Summerland BC Can maybe I should have your company name?

Originally Posted By: mjones1

Tim, stay where you are we are already over run with inspectors. LOL

Mike

Originally Posted By: lwilliams

Don’t mind Mike, there is always room for another ‘good’ inspector in every town! icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

I remember when I lived in Seattle (Renton) in the late 80’s, and I thought about moving there permanently…a 100+ year old one-bedroom home ran over $100,000…they were pretty proud of their houses there…of course the kid at McD’s made $10/hr. I had thought about moving there, but for what my company paid, there was no way I could afford to live there. icon_cry.gif It sure was beautiful!

Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: Mark Pedeferri

Ya, now that 100+ year old is 300K, just did one yesterday. 1250 square feet, “fixer”…300K, they asked for some repairs or a discount, the owner told them to pound sand. It’s crazy around here in Seattle.

Originally Posted By: tlempe

Kevin

I live in San Diego, I paid $112000 for my house 9 years ago now its worth $400000. With the equity I have Ill pay cash. for $250000 you can get just about anything you want.